! विद्याधनं सर्वधन प्रधानम् !
There is not greater wealth than learning and no greater sewa than helping educate a child. Till date, Abhedya has facilitated over 50+ tribal kids to avail primary, secondary as well as higher secondary education in good schools of Bhopal. All thanks to our Patrons
Procedure for sponsorship
- Our village has a primary school so sponsorship is sought for typically 2 categories of students – those entering middle secondary level (Class 5th to 7th) and those entering secondary level (Class 8th to 12th)
- We have a tie up with Sharda Vihar and Navoday schools in Bhopal for admission of these kids based on their caliber. These schools have been chosen for their focus on holistic growth of children. Their students are known to excel in academics, sports and other extra curricular activities
- Beginning of every academic year, Abhedya team identifies children in this category – both girls and boys from our tribal families – based on academic potential of the child and economic condition of the family
- We seek patrons to sponsor the education of one child. Sponsorship includes
- Academic fees
- Bus fees
- Expenses for books, uniform and other requisite paraphernalia
- We match the child to a patron based on need and preference. Patron can choose to commit the expenditure for a year or for the duration of the entire school education years.
- Patrons have to then deposit the school fees directly to the school and the miscellaneous expenditure to Abhedya account. All details are readily provided. We maintain complete transparency in our expenditure.
- Twice a year, progress and performance report of the child is shared with the patron
- We encourage patrons to also interact with our kids, checking in with them and inspiring them periodically.
Read more about our education related initiatives here – Educating our future
To sponsor our tribal kids, please write to us at email@example.com or just fill out the form given below.